What time do you recommend

amindu

Hi Everyone,

We are on the Breeze sailing in December and have FTTF, and will be coming in the night before. I am confused as to what time I should have a shuttle pick us up from our hotel to take us to the cruise port the next morning. From what i understand with FTTF you are usually on by 11ish, so would it be recommended to get there around 1030ish?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing! We are sailing out on the Breeze in 3 weeks, have FTTF and am trying to figure out the timing and transportation. Our hotel only offers a shuttle at 11 and 12 but you can't put yourself on the list until you check in. We won't be arriving until 9pm the night before and I don't want to get stuck on the 12pm shuttle. I don't know if I'm just being ancy but I want to be there 10-10:30 so neither shuttle will work. Any recommendations on transportation? My hotel is just 2 miles from the port so I'm thinking of just setting up a cab??

Me, I'd rather wait at port than somewhere else.

That's how I feel! I'm going to be so anxious to get on the ship that I just assume be at the port waiting than sitting at the hotel stressing about getting there. Cannot wait!!