Bon Voyage Liquor

Avril

I'm sailing on the Splendor next week (so excited!!:D) and am thinking about buying a bottle of liquor for my cabin. It'd be nice to be able to mix a drink while getting ready for dinner and before bed without having to go to a bar (although I will be visiting plenty of those, trust me). I'm just wondering, how close to sailing can you buy liquor online through Bon Voyage or (if I'm already past that deadline), is it possible to buy a bottle once I'm on the ship (and how do you do that)? Thanks!!!! :D

My suggestion is to give it a try. If, in fact, you are past the deadline you will not be able to place the order. I always bring my receipt's from Bon Voyage with me.

Thanks!! :D Do you know if you can buy bottles on the ship or not (at BV prices I assume, which is fine)? Oh ya, I always bring receipts for anything and everything I buy/pre-order!! It's just the smart thing to do IMO.

I'm sailing on the Splendor next week (so excited!!:D) and am thinking about buying a bottle of liquor for my cabin. It'd be nice to be able to mix a drink while getting ready for dinner and before bed without having to go to a bar (although I will be visiting plenty of those, trust me). I'm just wondering, how close to sailing can you buy liquor online through Bon Voyage or (if I'm already past that deadline), is it possible to buy a bottle once I'm on the ship (and how do you do that)? Thanks!!!! :D

I don't know that there is an official cutoff deadline. Either the liquor is stocked on the ship or it isn't.

How you would order on the ship is through room service and it is the same price as BV.

Thanks so much everyone!! :D

If you purchase through BV and have the liquor delivered on the 1st day at sea you do not pay NYS/NYC tax.

Buying from RS wait until in International waters and you save on tax.:)

Awesome tip, thanks a lot!! :D I didn't know that.