suites- access to spa

cruiser77

I'd respsond, this hasn't been decided, but likely due to the size, they won't add it as a benefit. Here is the only printed info on the topic I've found:

Will wellness amenities provided to our Aqua Class guests be provided to Suite Class guests upon request (access to Persian Garden,

wellness programs, etc.)?

We are in the process of developing special wellness packages that will be available to our Suite Class guests. As soon as they become

available, we will announce them and provide information via our website, call centers and travel partners.

Source:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

Page 3

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I wouldn't look for this to be a general amenity of suites, too much revenue would be lost.

Maybe, but I don't really think they sell that many passes. It's already pretty crowded for it's size with AQ Passengers.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

DH and I will have Elite coupons for the first time on our next cruise. Does anyone know if one of us (me!) can use both Persian Gardens passes, on different port days of course? Or would I be turned away the 2nd time since I had already redeemed my 1 day pass? DH doesn't really care for Persian Gardens but I do, and I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and buy a week's pass.

Not sure what level suite is booked, but we just came off Reflection being in a Celebrity Suite. On our card was a sticker that had a V on it. Our Butler explained we could use the Persian Garden as much as we wanted. The V would get us in every time.

Now I have to say we did not use it beccause we were so busy on our Med cruise but as said was tod we had unlimited access.

Not sure what level suite is booked, but we just came off Reflection being in a Celebrity Suite. On our card was a sticker that had a V on it. Our Butler explained we could use the Persian Garden as much as we wanted. The V would get us in every time.

Now I have to say we did not use it beccause we were so busy on our Med cruise but as said was tod we had unlimited access.

Wow, we are also in a Celebrity Suite so this would be a great perk -- for me anyway, DH not so much. Has anyone else had this experience in a CS or higher?

Wow, we are also in a Celebrity Suite so this would be a great perk -- for me anyway, DH not so much. Has anyone else had this experience in a CS or higher?

I've sailed a number of suites (CS, RS, PH), and never had this V sticker. I've also never used the persian gardens at all even with the free access in port coupon.

I've read about it here and there, perhaps part of a package or benefit of a group booking, maybe the poster was booked in AQ or AQ GTY and got upgraded to suite (and therefore still got the AQ perks they had booked), maybe someone bought the access as a gift. Maybe they were new to X and regulars on another line and X rolled out the perks as enticement. Or maybe X just made a mistake...

I've sailed a number of suites (CS, RS, PH), and never had this V sticker. I've also never used the persian gardens at all even with the free access in port coupon.

I've read about it here and there, perhaps part of a package or benefit of a group booking, maybe the poster was booked in AQ or AQ GTY and got upgraded to suite (and therefore still got the AQ perks they had booked), maybe someone bought the access as a gift. Maybe they were new to X and regulars on another line and X rolled out the perks as enticement. Or maybe X just made a mistake...

That may of been it. We did book Aqua suite GTY and was upgraded to the CS. :confused: However we did not have automatic access to Blu. We did eat there twice however because of suite status.

That may of been it. We did book Aqua suite GTY and was upgraded to the CS. :confused: However we did not have automatic access to Blu. We did eat there twice however because of suite status.

Likely the BLU staff are unaware of those in GTY status that got a bump up, unless someone explained this unusual nuance to them on arrival the first time. They probably just look at the sea pass presented and room number, and don't bother to check further. I suspect had you at first said "we had an Aqua Guarantee but were assigned a different room du to lack of cabin for us - contact guest services to verify our eligibility for BLU" you'd have been accepted nightly without issue once Guest Services confirmed the rather unique arrangement.

Whereas the Persian gardens, has the V sticker to affix to any sea pass card who pays for it, they simply affix to your card as with anyone else without an AquaClass sea pass to verify identity.

DH and I will have Elite coupons for the first time on our next cruise. Does anyone know if one of us (me!) can use both Persian Gardens passes, on different port days of course? Or would I be turned away the 2nd time since I had already redeemed my 1 day pass? DH doesn't really care for Persian Gardens but I do, and I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and buy a week's pass.

Yes, you can use both coupons. My DH & I went together and they only took my coupon & sea pass in exchange for a pass for the Persian Gardens. Seemed he was free to join me and we could have gone back another day if we had had another port day.

Mary Lou

Likely the BLU staff are unaware of those in GTY status that got a bump up, unless someone explained this unusual nuance to them on arrival the first time. They probably just look at the sea pass presented and room number, and don't bother to check further. I suspect had you at first said "we had an Aqua Guarantee but were assigned a different room du to lack of cabin for us - contact guest services to verify our eligibility for BLU" you'd have been accepted nightly without issue once Guest Services confirmed the rather unique arrangement.

Whereas the Persian gardens, has the V sticker to affix to any sea pass card who pays for it, they simply affix to your card as with anyone else without an AquaClass sea pass to verify identity.

Twice was enough for us, we dined at the the many other restaurants. Good info for others and future cruises. Thanks