NCL Drinks Packages - ? Not allowed two different types

SPUD8421

My husband and I are cruising with NCL for the first time this November. I wanted to book the ultimate drinks package for myself and an adult soft drinks package for my husband who does not drink alcohol. This is not possible, apparently you must book two packages the same. Is there any way round this? It seems crazy!:confused:

My husband and I are cruising with NCL for the first time this November. I wanted to book the ultimate drinks package for myself and an adult soft drinks package for my husband who does not drink alcohol. This is not possible, apparently you must book two packages the same. Is there any way round this? It seems crazy!:confused:

To prevent the sharing of drink packages, everyone in the same cabin must have the same package. That is why we have never bought the UBP.

They are normal bar prices.

You really have to be a big drinker to benefit from the UBP.

I pay by the bottle, and ask the bar to keep it. What I drink is not sold by the glass.

Cherie

I agree.

Since my DW only has one or two drinks a day, the Ultimate Drink Package would be absurd.

As mentioned on another thread, NCL Escape (10 day TransAtlanitc ) for two, including the 15%... $1,242.00

If NCL would include a post-cruise detox in the package, I may reconsider.:rolleyes::p

Yes. Do not purchase the packages. Buy your drinks a la carte.

Problem solved.

If your DH drinks enough soft drinks the soda sticker would still be a good value. HOWEVER, there are always flavored waters and milk available in the buffet all day long for free.

My husband had gastric sleeve surgery and is not allowed to drink.. is there still away I can get the package for myself???

Many previous posters have asked this same question for many different reasons. The answer is, AFAIK, always the same....no. And as Triptolemus has already posted... buy your drinks a la carte.. it will be less expensive in the long run.

Edited by All-ready2cruise