Universal Studio/ FOS

NOSaints1

The disadvantage is the amount of time....you do NOT have enough time to make a trip to Universal or Disney worth your while....you really need a couple days...and I'm NOT exaggerating! Travel time from port to Orlando is about 45mins.-1 hour...each way! Once you get into the parking lot at either place, it's about another 30 mins until you are actually IN the park...these places are freaking HUGE!

You will be spending lots of money for mainly travel time!

Can you tell me about this package and how much would it be and what're the advantages and disadvantages?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

3 or 4 nights before or after your cruise. Price depends on which hotel you choose and number of nights. Includes transfers from airport to hotel, hotel to pier, and admission to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure. I did this on Monarch 3 years ago & stayed @ Doubletree at entrance to Universal Orlando. Booked package again for next year on Enchantment, staying 4 nights pre-cruise at the new Cabana Bay Resort on site. Other on site hotels include Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, and Portofino.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Major advantage is the transfers between hotel and pier. Possible disadvantage is a minimum of 3 nights at Universal Orlando hotel added to your 7 night Freedom Cruise for a total of 10 or 11 nights for your trip.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app