Location of Freestyle Machines on Jewel

Oh dear, that's where they used to have the frozen yogurt machines that I loved! Do they still have these on the opposite side of the WJ? I need my chocolate frozen yogurt fix!

Yes...it's on the right side.

Just got back from the Jewel. Freestyle machines were often empty and it was kind of inconvenient because the Windjammer is not always open. They also had the problem of the machines working without the Coke cup, so people were getting free soda with a regular glass. They put up a sign saying the machines were only for those with a package but that sign was just ignored by people.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So do they still serve soda in the bars then?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yea all the bars serve soda. They refill your cup or you can just order a glass. The options are very limited though. I had the premium package so soda wasn't everything but if I just had the soda package I wouldn't have been happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
To me it sounds like from everything I have read, the freestyle machines are always out of soda. If they are in the WJ on the Jewel, how do you get to them when they are closed? I guess you don't!

I've not been on Jewel, but on Enchantment, the machines are in a seating area of Windjammer that does not close.

As you stand at the entrance of the Windjammer, they are on the back wall, left side, past the dessert table.

Last May the WJ didn't have the most liberal hours. You can get to the machines through the back door right behind the two machines.