do I buy a new FCC?

frisbee dog fan

I bought a discounted November cruise thru an online cruise broker. I forgot to say that I had FCC's before paying. I know I will get an onboard credit for this cruise, but what about a future cruise following the November one? Does a future cruise credit give you OBC more than once, or should I purchase more FCC's on this upcoming cruise to be sure I get OBC on a later cruise?

If you look at the cruise personalizer on Princess.com, it should show either an available FCC or that it was applied to your booking. You cannot get the OBC from it without applying it to the booking. One possibility is that your TA saw the FCC and used it for you.

If your FCC was not applied to this cruise, it will be in effect for your next one including the OBC associated with it.
Right. If you didn't use it, it's still in your Captain's Circle account. The OBC is likely from your TA or promotion if the FCC wasn't used.

I know that some discount TAs do not accept Princess FCCs (or they will quote you a higher fare if you want to use an FCC). If yours was not applied, it is probably too late or too much trouble to do anything about it for a November cruise.

How long is your cruise, and how much OBC is showing in your personalizer? That will help determine if your FCC was applied or not. But you should be able to see this in your Captain's Circle account.