So excited to be cruising HAL!

callmebetty

I can't contain my excitement! DH and I just booked the May 30 Alaska sailing on the Westerdam to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We have never done HAL and are looking forward to our SY on a ship that is new to us. Of course, CC is my favorite thing to do precruise so here I am :)

We sailed on the westerdam to Alaska and you will love it. We originally booked an SY and a couple weeks before we cruised were offered a Neptune suite for a decent price so we took it.

Amazing!!! You will have a blast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can't contain my excitement! DH and I just booked the May 30 Alaska sailing on the Westerdam to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We have never done HAL and are looking forward to our SY on a ship that is new to us. Of course, CC is my favorite thing to do precruise so here I am :)

My first HAL cruise is in April on the Westerdam. We have an amazing roll call and I am really excited about this cruise.

Hope you have a great time and a happy anniversary!

The service was one thing that drew us to HAL. I am keeping my eye on the prices to maybe upgrade if there is a Neptune Suite available for a reasonable difference. Our past few cruises were in aft suites and watching the wake is on thing that we associate with cruising! I will keep my fingers crossed!

Take us away...the blue dot was an NCL thing. So many people would get up at the crack of dawn and "reserve" lounge chairs around the pool with any item under the sun (a shoe, a book, a visor) and then be gone for hours. NCL was supposed to start putting a blue dot on these chairs and remove the items after a certain period of time. Thinking I probably won't run into that problem on an Alaskan cruise lol