Luggage Tags - Folding question

Dklam

I have a bunch of these tags in two different widths: http://www.amazon.com/Cruisetags-NARROW-Cruise-Ship-Luggage/dp/B009PGOCUE/ref=pd_sim_a_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=0GX90F2989ERR5GAAQE4

You will need a zip tie to attach to your luggage.

The holders I have are actually book mark holders...but they worked for my luggage for my September cruise.

Send me an email if you want one of each size. :)

Your link are the exact ones I have! Unfortunately, they won't work now.

I have similar luggage tag holders from Amazon, except that they are wider and the luggage tags from Royal, Celebrity, and others all fit inside them. I have used these tags for more than a dozen cruises, and they still work great.

I have similar luggage tag holders from Amazon, except that they are wider and the luggage tags from Royal, Celebrity, and others all fit inside them. I have used these tags for more than a dozen cruises, and they still work great.

The tag holders I have are 2 1/2" wide and about 8" long.

Offer still stands....I have about 20.

email in sig.

The tag holders I have are 2 1/2" wide and about 8" long.

Offer still stands....I have about 20.

email in sig.

Yes, the 2.5 inch wide ones will work. I was referring to the skinny ones in the link, which I'm pretty sure is what I stated. Just trying to point out that NCL has changed it's luggage tags very recently from the skinny ones to the wide ones.

Dear bluesea77,

Your welcome. At least your in Venice, Italy?

No, actually exact.

The (W. B. Perot) Perot Postal Office is one of the nicest in the world and in your Capitol of Hamilton, Bermuda. 11 Queen St, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda.

Phone:+1 441-292-9052. We have used it many times.

On another Perot, H. Ross Perot. One of my friends a graduate of the C.I.A. when it was opened and a 4yr school was Perot personal/professional chef.

Some of my direct kin settled the Islands in Bermuda too..:cool:

Huh about Perot PO ... R u being sarcastic? :rolleyes:

Actually we r in Venice at the moment but keeping in touch with Bermuda. It's not going to be good - we were in Cat 3 Fabian in 2006 and it wasn't good.

Thank you for your wishes and prayers.

P.s. I hate to disappoint the next week's Dawn cruisers but you are going to miss Bermuda. It's a big bad wolf and BDA isn't going to be ready to receive you. :(

P.P.S. Yeppers, the tags have gotten wider but I narrowed them.