When can you book Specialty Dining

My wife and I always eat at the Specialty Restaurants. We usually can book them online within 90 days, We are on the Navigator on 12/28/14 and still can't book. Does anyone know how far out Navigator allows bookings in the restaurants. I called RCCL and they said it varies with each ship and to just keep checking weekly.
Thanks for any info.

[quote name='gailforce2000']My wife and I always eat at the Specialty Restaurants. We usually can book them online within 90 days, We are on the Navigator on 12/28/14 and still can't book. Does anyone know how far out Navigator allows bookings in the restaurants. I called RCCL and they said it varies with each ship and to just keep checking weekly.
Thanks for any info.[/quote]
There is no set time. This time Royal actually gave accurate info. All you can do is keep checking the website.

Yes Thats pretty much it. There seems to be no fixed time and it seems to vary by a very wide range. For example someone recently posted that they were 45 days out and bookings had not opened as yet but then I have a cruise booked on Liberty O.S for April 2015 and I have already booked and got conformations for my Chops and Portafinos reservations.