Anthem or Oasis?

NOSaints1

I'm trying to convince my DW about which one to choose. I really want to go on both, on Anthem is there enough stuff to do like there is on Oasis? We've never been on Royal, we would be going in 2016 so that way we can save up for it. The airfare would be cheaper to NJ, cause we would be flying from Buffalo. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the 10 day all 4 islands were going to next month, would you go to same islands twice. I imagine with a 10 day the deposit goes up to 450 pp?

That's correct, unless you have a Next Cruise certificate, can book onboard another cruise, or can take advantage of the hourly WOW sales they seem to have.

Edited by clarea

This would be our first cruise on Royal, what're the WOW sales?

The WOW sale give on board credit and 50% reduced deposit. I don't believe there is one going on now, but they have been having them fairly often lately.

I highly recommend Oasis.

A great baptism to Royal... it's her crown jewel, Its a tried and true amazing ship!

Agree with you 100%. I would wait until the Anthem moves from its Northeast homeport. With the Quantum heading to Asia, I have to guess that Anthem or Ovation will make it way to a Florida homeport.

But hey I live in the South and we don't go north to take a cruise to the Caribbean.

I also vote Oasis. I would love to try the Anthem, but when I look at the prices, I about have a heart attack. I travel from Ohio and airfare to NYC right now is higher than Florida airfare. I would rather do 2 Voyager class cruises than 1 Anthem. Hopefully, the prices settle down a bit. I would like to try this ship, along with a night or 2 in NYC (my son lives in Brooklyn). But I sure could not afford to take him along with the cost.