Eye Make-up Remover - I learned something new.

I usually use Maybelline eye make-up remover (not the moisturing, oily kind) - about $4.50 a bottle. While checking out, I made a comment to the your girl at the register that I could remember when the remover was $1.89. She told me the she and her friends never used it, but instead used a teaspoon of Johnson's no-more-tears baby shampoo and water mixed in a maybelline bottle. Takes the mak-up off, easy on the eyes and only a couple cents. I tried it and it is a great money saver. Just think of all the frozen drinks you can buy on the cruise with the savings! icon_wink.gif

I use this too and when I tell people that I "wash" my eyes with baby shampoo they give me funny looks.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;18;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Empress of the Seas 9/18/04 Pink Sand and Blue Waters of Bermuda

What a great idea!! I'm always looking for good eye makeup remover (NOT the oily kind) and always end up using soap and water and trying not to get the soap in my eyes. Using the "no more tears" shampoo sounds just like what I've been looking for. Thanks!!!! icon_smile.gif

Sharon

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;8;1;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived