Carnival Dream 10/5/2014 - 10/12/2014, Review and Pictures

ch27088

We are going on the Dream in a few weeks on the same itinerary. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it was entertaining and helpful. I agree that New Orleans is a nightmare on embarkation day and we are platinum cruisers so we get to escape some of the madness.

Thanks again,

Dawn

Thank you for the review, I loved it!! We will be on the Dream in April, though going to different ports ( I wanted to go to Montego Bay :) )

Ive never heard of "fall break" either so I would have been just as surprised lol. We chose over 2 weeks post Easter to try to avoid spring break, we had that nightmare once and wont do it again :D though that time it was the college age kids more than the teens.

Looks like you guys had a great time, thank you again for sharing it!!

Thank you for the review, I loved it!! We will be on the Dream in April, though going to different ports ( I wanted to go to Montego Bay :) )

Ive never heard of "fall break" either so I would have been just as surprised lol. We chose over 2 weeks post Easter to try to avoid spring break, we had that nightmare once and wont do it again :D though that time it was the college age kids more than the teens.

Looks like you guys had a great time, thank you again for sharing it!!

Kelly11, we are actually going to try that itinerary next year. We were going to try Florida, but the train fare is too high,and I don't fly!!!

Thanks for reading and following.

Kelly11, we are actually going to try that itinerary next year. We were going to try Florida, but the train fare is too high,and I don't fly!!!

Thanks for reading and following.

I dont fly either!!! We drive from Niagara Falls every year to our cruiseport. I have been on planes and it isnt fun for me or anyone unfortuante enough to have to fly with me lol. We have taken a couple of cruises from NYC, but unfortunately Carnival has taken all their ships out of this port, it was so convenient taking the train from Buffalo to NYC, 8 hours and the scenery along the Hudson was magnificent, but unfortunately no more cruises from NYC unless we try the NCL Breakaway. We did stop in Ochos Rios once but DH had horrible sunburn on the tops of his feet so we ended up staying on the boat, this time around hes going to be extra careful and we have booked a private tour to the Irie Blue Hole and lunch at Scotchies, I think I am looking forward to our stop in Jamaica most this time around! THis will also be our first time in New Orleans, looking forward to seeing the city as well.

• 7 months later...