Movies in cabin?

MaiTaiMary

Although we spend very little time in our cabin, I was wondering if there are movies available on the TV. Taking the kids with us this time and we might want to have the TV on before bed for some "wind down" time.

Will there be movies playing? I can't remember from my last cruise what was shown on TV. Just looking for a little downtime before bed. Not something to entertain us throughout the cruise. :D

Thanks.

There will be a free movie playing on two channels throughout most of the day. There is also, I found out unfortunately when my daughter watched half of Hunger Games one day and the other half another day and I got billed for the movie twice, on demand movies available.

Ok, good to know. :) so a different movie everyday?

Thanks!

Not always a different movie every day. Sometimes they replay ones from earlier in the week later in the cruise. I am bringing a few DVDs to play on my laptop if needed.

That's what DH's do.:D You can find out the start time ofmovies on one of the other channels though. I checked out a recent fun times for the Fascination-no kids movies listed, just the BIG movie that they run all day starting at around 8 a.m.. I plan to watch at least one on each cruise, saw Desepicable Me 2 last cruise, and Toy Story 3 the cruise before that. Hoping for another good one on the next cruise.:)

We watched all the movies. We were in our cabin quite a bit. Be warned though, the movies in the fun times don't always match what's actually playing. We were supposed to get The Truman Show and got The Addams Family. Another time they showed Monsters and Aliens instead of the kids movie in the Fun Times (can't remember). Also, the movies change around 11 or 12, whether it's over or not :)