New Chef's Table menu?

Bluemoon319

I'm taking my BF on his 1st cruise next year on the Sunshine and have already booked a night at the Steakhouse but (since I want him to love cruising so want to make this one extra special) am thinking of booking the Chef's Table as well. Where on the steakhouse reservation form do I type in Chef's Table? All I see are First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Booking Number, Ship, Sail Date, Number of Guests Dining, Requested Date, Requested Time. Nowhere else to type anything. :confused:

You can go on John Healds blog and there is a place to ask a question and it has a topic list that includes Chef's table. You send your request to him including names, booking number, ship and sailing dates. In a couple of days you will get a response straight from the ship. I booked both my wifes and mine but also a few weeks later some friends who are going on the cruise. Good luck and have a great cruise.

I posted pics in my review of the Dream earlier in the year. I have to see how I can find it.

I really enjoyed the experience but would not do it again until they change the menu. Hopefully by my January cruise there will be a new menu.

Great experience. The chef pretended like he thought of this menu just for us. Luckily there weren't too many CC people there or they would have known he was lying. Of course I did not blow his secret.

As for items you may not like...

I told them days prior when they asked that I did not eat duck, and prefer none. However there was a duck course and they served it to me (I guess if you are not allergic they may not care). Luckily for me, I tried it and it was very different from other duck I have had. good but I still don't eat duck lol

We had a crab salad and there was one lady who was allergic so they gave her chicken salad equally visually appealing. Now taste... I guess they cant mimic that lol

We have a few non wine drinkers in our group. Does anyone know if they will bring beer for the picky drinkers?

You can order any drink you want as long as it's not a specialty item (like the Blue Iguana or Red Frog drinks specific only to them).