I think I scored a great cabin on the Epic....

pugsammy

No... I didn't book guarantee....lol

Funny...I did originally, then I got scared that I would get a hull balcony (which is not what I want) so I changed to mid-ship. Then I noticed yesterday that the price dropped a bit, so I called and upgraded to a B6. Once I got off the phone I called DH...who informed me that I had upgraded to a HULL BALCONY!! :eek::eek:

I called and switched right out of that.......and was "awarded" this nice, overly large (for a b6) balcony cabin! lol

My parents were in 14034, which is the same location on Deck 14. That cabin is actually a B4, so it is really good deal (as is 14049 starboard). Although this was a family balcony my parents had no issues with noise.

The balcony is huge and they had two loungers on theirs with room to spare.

No... I didn't book guarantee....lol

Funny...I did originally, then I got scared that I would get a hull balcony (which is not what I want) so I changed to mid-ship. Then I noticed yesterday that the price dropped a bit, so I called and upgraded to a B6. Once I got off the phone I called DH...who informed me that I had upgraded to a HULL BALCONY!! :eek::eek:

I called and switched right out of that.......and was "awarded" this nice, overly large (for a b6) balcony cabin! lol

My parents had a B6 on deck 12 on our Epic cruise in 2013 and the balcony is definitely much larger than other balconies! We were in a B5 on deck 11 and, while it was a nice size, the B6s are big enough for loungers!

Have a good cruise! We're on the Epic again in January and can't wait!