I have a friend coupon

antpro

Anyone need a friend coupon, I have one that is good till 10/02/05. Just give me email address and I will mail it

What is a friend coupon, do they get to cruise free? Never heard of this before.

Thanks,

S.

After you finish a cruise you are usually sent two coupons, one $50 for a friend and another $50 for your next cruise :D

###

Hi, Phoenix;

We cruised for the first time last July and was wondering how long does it take to get the coupons.

Also, when you enroll in Crown and Anchor, how long does it take before you get your first issue of the magazine and other membership materials. I did receive an email confirmation, but nothing else and it has been a few weeks Thanks for any info.

Hi, Phoenix;

We cruised for the first time last July and was wondering how long does it take to get the coupons.

Also, when you enroll in Crown and Anchor, how long does it take before you get your first issue of the magazine and other membership materials. I did receive an email confirmation, but nothing else and it has been a few weeks Thanks for any info.

Hello! The letter wasn't dated so I cannot tell you exactly, I think we received it about two months after our cruise.

The coupon is for $50 off your cruise, not an onboard credit. The new C&A magazine should be out in a month or two.

Our first cruise with RCI was over 8 years ago we don't recall signing up for anything. We think you were automatically enrolled back then. Did you enroll onboard? If not, you can enroll online:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/home.do;jsessionid=0000jcP2M1503OQcgdPsZXQHty5:vnkcfls6?cS=MHDR

Hope you receive your coupons and enrollment information soon :D

###

Archived