Royal Caribbean Removes Cruise Corkage Fees

lenbest

What date was this question posed on their Facebook page? I saw the answer someone cut and pasted but would like to see how the question itself was phrased. The way the answer reads, without the question, it could be interpreted as you are now simply allowed to bring two bottles onboard, and possibly pay no corkage, depending on where you drink them. That was indeed a relatively recent change, so I'm just curious how the question was phrased.

(The way my computer scrolls through the posts, it is agonizingly slow to try to find a specific post without knowing the date it was posted.)

It was on the 15th. The question was: Is there an official statement on corkage fees? I see your site still lists them?

Edited by Cruise Junky

What date was this question posed on their Facebook page? I saw the answer someone cut and pasted but would like to see how the question itself was phrased. The way the answer reads, without the question, it could be interpreted as you are now simply allowed to bring two bottles onboard, and possibly pay no corkage, depending on where you drink them. That was indeed a relatively recent change, so I'm just curious how the question was phrased.

(The way my computer scrolls through the posts, it is agonizingly slow to try to find a specific post without knowing the date it was posted.)

It was on the 15th. The question was: Is there an official statement on corkage fees? I see your site still lists them?

WATERBUG123,

Was the 15th. Clues as to when & where appear here in Replies # 12 & 14.

I just Quoted the RCCL Statement, because in reality that is all that matters here... An Official Statement by the company

Did not Quote the Question...

Because CC has rules here about the book of faces, and posting info about those who use it (to quote the Question... Meant I would no doubt would have had to cut & paste the FB Users Name etc which is against CC rules)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB