Has P & O changed much?

DevonianCruiser

I've looked at Silversea and I'm pretty sure they don't do roundtrips from the UK. I didn't think Oceania did either but I'll check them out again.

I'm not too sure without looking, we picked ours up in the Med, though I know I have seen them docked in London before (think Tilbury), but this may have been part of a world cruise or non UK to UK itinerary.

I was more echoing the rest of the post re the food, passengers and ambience - sorry didnt at the time read your OP about ex UK sailings.

If you read my answer properly - you would see that I didn't comment on the two larger ships personally (and in fact I have sailed on Ventura and visited Azura) two or three times, but said "from reports on here".

I beg your pardon but I did read it properly. You said "I only travel on the smaller P&O ships". Your post was misleading.

Edited by dgs1956

I've looked at Silversea and I'm pretty sure they don't do roundtrips from the UK. I didn't think Oceania did either but I'll check them out again.

Not many admittedly but we found one last year.

Im guessing you want some sun and the format of a regular cruise but just to throw a wild card in there is always Hebridean Island Cruises, if you want UK to UK, its certainly on our to do list at some point.

Not many admittedly but we found one last year.

Thank you

Yes, I've found one which takes in the UK, Greenland and Iceland. I like the look of the suites and will bear that cruiseline in mind if we ever want a cruise in that area.

Edited by Sealoveragain

Im guessing you want some sun and the format of a regular cruise but just to throw a wild card in there is always Hebridean Island Cruises, if you want UK to UK, its certainly on our to do list at some point.

Yes, I was thinking more about the Mediterranean. I checked out Hebridean Island cruises though and although they do look quite good, we prefer a longer cruise. Never say never though.