isl mtg vs nativeway vs acquarius?

sr5242

All I can help you with is that Island Marketing sells Captain Bryan tours (searched the boat names Buccaneer and Hannibal) -(http://www.captainbryans.com/) I did not care for the reviews, especially the picture selling part! http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147366-d950332-Reviews-Captain_Bryan_s_Sail_and_Snorkle_Tours-George_Town_Grand_Cayman_Cayman_Islands.html

Oh and I emailed Acquarius 2 months out, and they are booked already. Native Way has not replied to my emails/booking requests so far (been about 2 days). I am considering Dexter Fantasea Tours right now for our family with 4 young children, but I am still hoping to hear from Nativeway.

I can only offer our experience with Nativeway and doing the reef/stingray/rum point excursion. I have a full review listed in my signature with TONS of pictures. I highly recommend them and we had a wonderful day the last time we were there and would do it again in a heartbeat. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can second NativeWay's tour. They were fabulous with my 2 kids who were 8 and 10 and ok swimmers, but not used to the ocean swimmers. Gear was very good, cant was charming and local and he ordered our food on the boat before we got to rum point and lunch was waiting for us. Seamless day!!! Very relaxing!!

We are booked with Acquarius for Nov. 2. They were quick to reply and no pre-payment required. They got good reviews in Trip advisor. Can let you know more next week. We do have an advantage since we will be the only ship in port that day.