NCL vs. RCI Cruise Comparison Review

Daghis

Kinda of off topic and not trying to hijack the thread but the other cruise I am looking at happens to be the 7 night out of Fort Lauderdale on the Indy. I've been on Liberty and loved it. Should we expect the same experience? How was the ship for you? I think it was recently refurbed in 2013? Anything we should consider should we choose her for our anniversary cruise?

I'm torn. While I was thinking of trying NCL this next cruise would put me in Platinum. :) We were also going to get a Junior Suite.

Just off Indy at Thanksgiving and have done Freedom and Liberty in the past. I think I would rate Indy just a hair lower than her sisters. To be fair they were just back from the UK and there was a lot of transition with the UK staff prepping to go home and regular staff training up, but it just felt slightly off from the Liberty/Freedom service level.

Ship is essentially the same as the other two sisters so you should find your way around without any problems though.

Just off Indy at Thanksgiving and have done Freedom and Liberty in the past. I think I would rate Indy just a hair lower than her sisters. To be fair they were just back from the UK and there was a lot of transition with the UK staff prepping to go home and regular staff training up, but it just felt slightly off from the Liberty/Freedom service level.

Ship is essentially the same as the other two sisters so you should find your way around without any problems though.

Thanks a lot. While the ships may be the same the crew are a major part of the experience. Hoping that things have tightened up a bit since you disembarked.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hi guys mundane is Brianna oneill and I go on Royal Caribbean and I [emoji173]️ there ship. I just came back from one last month and I was on the anthem of the seas and that ship was not ok. I'm a diamond plus with rci and we do Royal Caribbean every year but we were shocked with service and the food was ok. but the room was had was horrible. but the ship was small but it was AWASOME because it was all high tech. but me and my family and we are a big family maybe 20 people come with us. are room 7128 we hated that room it was the worst room ever the beds were horrible. but I loved doing the flowrider. I love going on the flowrider bc I have been doing it for 12years and now since I'm 18 I have doing since I was 6. so actually I have been cruising with rci only no other cruises since I was born and my family we are all diamond plus. so we went party's and we loved seeing the shows except the comedy show that was horrible. but 99% on that ship was all British people. we were the only New Yorkers on that ship. well I hope u all enjoy my review on the anthem of the seas. I recommend the tours in Rome Italy like the wine tasting and I recommend the tour guide I forgot his name but if you go on to a tour in spin ask the tour guid if they remember a a family name the powers and the oneill family. and my name on YouTube is rcfr1234 rcfr bc I will be post some videos from the ship well enjoy the day