Best for mid 20s men just before Xmas?

mattmacar

Looking for the best ship and cruise option for three mid twenties a week or so before Christmas. Any suggestions?

You didn't list your location so I'll assume your'e in the U.S.

It depends what you are interested in. If it's history and culture pick an itinerary with ports with those features. The Ports of Call section is a good resource for this. If you are interested in sun, sand, and errr... suds;) pick a cruise with lots of great beaches. Around Christmas you might want to pick a Southern Caribbean cruise, or as south as you can get. Places like Bermuda, and The Bahamas can be a bit cool for a great beach experience.

As you are posting on the Carnival board you have half the battle won as per the ship. Probably any Carnival ship will be to your liking. Cruise lines like Celebrity, Seabourn and Cunard might not be your cup of tea... or is that Bud.;)

Edited by DirtyDawg

Take the Carnival Freedom out of Fort Lauderdale on December 7. I know a couple of single girls in their mid 20s that are on that trip. Ports are Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman. You must take the Grand Cayman stingray city trip. It is a blast!:)

Take the Carnival Freedom out of Fort Lauderdale on December 7. I know a couple of single girls in their mid 20s that are on that trip. Ports are Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman. You must take the Grand Cayman stingray city trip. It is a blast!:)

I'd probably be taking the 14th trip I believe...thanks for the headsup!

OK CC'ers we have a challenge here. Anyone know three single young women going on a Carnival cruise departing on December 14th. Let's pull together as a cruising community, we can't let a new CC member down!:D

1) Splendor 12/14 Miami 7 days 309 + tax

2) Freedom 12/13 Fort L 8 days 429 + tax

3) Breeze 12/14 Miami 6 days 359 + tax

4) Conquest 12/14 Miami 7 days 379 + tax

Good luck! Remember airfare on the 21st could be tricky because of Christmas.

Try the Conquest out of Miami on Dec 14th...My almost 19 years olds had a blast. Not sure how much you want to pay for excursions but in Roatan you can cab it down to West Bay Beach. There you can rent jet skiis, banana boats and they had amazing snorkeling with snorkel rentals for 10 dollars oh and they had stand up paddles to rent....best part for you guys is there were lots of girls your age in various size bathing suits ;) and beers were pretty cheap.

Cozumel was also a great port for you ...we have done ATV'ing and my friend rented speed boats which she said were a blast. We have also done the all inclusive at Mr Sanchos...50 bucks all you can eat and drink, right on the water or pools there...lots of young people, music, my boys played some vollyball an all round good time.

Belize has nothing around the port so you'll want to find an excursion..we just booked zip lining and cave tubing for around 50 dollars a person at butts up...just google them and finally Grand Cayman has the sting ray tour which was oretty cool or just cab it over(not sure if you can walk) to seven mile beach and chill

........or they had the Breeze for 6 nights which goes to Grand Turk. Gt has a private area for cruise ship (free, just pay if you want food or drinks) This area is close enough to the ship that you could if you wanted run back for lunch if you wanted. The huge pool area has a Margaritaville (lots of ppl your age there a guy on stilts was giving everyone funnel shots for free. shops and bars around. They also have a flowrider(surf simulator $20) and a beach minutes from the ship. We also walked about 10 minutes from the ship to Govenors beach which was free and had a cute little reggae bar....it was pretty empty but a good place to chill. The other port is Cozumel which I told you about already and Nassau.... have fun guys, where ever you go!!!

3 mid 20s, two are brothers, all into outdoor activities, all single, all fit and attractive!

Sounds like Canadian J, Jpm1973, and GaNavy want to go on whichever cruise you choose. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

Sorry fellas, forgot to add the straight part...

It was how everything was worded, I couldn't help it :p

On a serious note, whenever I've done a 4-night (Thurs-Mon), it has been a lot younger crowd and a lot more going on. I second the recommendation for the Victory!

Hope you guys enjoy :cool: