World Series on Breeze

crooksy532

We really enjoy watching movies on the big screen on the pool deck at night. We have heard, however, that they might be playing the World Series out there this week. Just curious if anyone has any info on this? It's not that we don't like baseball, but we happen to be Orioles fans so we haven't quite finished licking our wounds from Wednesday night.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

All of the World Series games are on Fox, so there should not be a problem with the ship receiving a signal. I would doubt that the ship would put any of the games on the big screen, unless it was a game 7. The percentage of people cruising that care about the game would be small.

All of the World Series games are on Fox, so there should not be a problem with the ship receiving a signal. I would doubt that the ship would put any of the games on the big screen, unless it was a game 7. The percentage of people cruising that care about the game would be small.

Works for me. I figured they would have it on in the sports lounge but we weren't sure. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I don't know specifically about the World Series but I wouldn't say it is doubtful. On the Dream they had ESPN on often on the Pool big screen. I realize that isn't a game being shown but they obviously do think people are interested in sports.

Edited by Tampa8