GEM Aft cabin on deck 8 or 10?

din2play2

Wondering if anyone has any information on Gem aft cabins on deck 8 & 10. Is there any difference in size of room or balcony, (#8634 #10668)? Which would you choose? There will be 3 of us traveling in April.

Any input/comments you may have would be greatly appreciated - TY :)

Wondering if anyone has any information on Gem aft cabins on deck 8 & 10. Is there any difference in size of room or balcony, (#8634 #10668)? Which would you choose? There will be 3 of us traveling in April.

The balconies on 10 are bigger. Also, on 8 you're right above the Bliss lounge. I've seen differing opinions about the noise level from there, so I say go with deck 10.

The balconies on 10 are bigger. Also, on 8 you're right above the Bliss lounge. I've seen differing opinions about the noise level from there, so I say go with deck 10.

Yup!!! Go for deck 10..;)

Dear din2play2,

Having one as the lonely number, well you have lost that lonely times with three now.

Eight , an even number.. but TEN , IMHO, is best for your query too as show here by the vast majority..

I purchased Two Deck 10 Cabins on our next one on NCL GEM.:cool:

Like the US Boy Scout Motto.. ( BE PREPARED);)

Sorry no pictures. Cabin same size as others.....balcony much bigger. Three people should be fine. There are two beds *can be together or separate. And a sofa bed. Bathroom small but vanity area outside of bathroom in cabin area.

Safe sailing

Dear Justaboutthere,

It depends on many factors, WX, time of day, which way the ships is heading, etc..etc...

;)

I'm considering a Caribbean cruise on NCL in April, and am wondering if Aft Cabins get any sun??? Many thanks for any help.