PVP gave us these Breeze Cove connecting rooms to choose from. ..

Aviendah

Our PVP selected connecting cove balconies for our friends. Currently they are booked in rooms 2268 and 2272. I believe these are great rooms as they aren't under the galley and I don't think 2272 has a lifeboat over it. I am also assuming the balcony divider can be opened as well. They have the option to move to the rooms listed below but I think they should stay where they are. The rest of us will be forward on spa deck 12 so the elevators close by will be convenient. Please let me know if there is something I am missing. Thanks in advance!

2358 and 2362,

2301 and 2305,

2276 and 2280

Balcony dividers open...yes...BUT...balcony divider is on the same wall as the connecting door. The, doors to the balconies will adjoin each other on the same wall, and when the divider is opened, it will block one of the doors, so all will have access to the balcony through only one of the rooms. EM

Well not 2358 and 2362 both are under the galley and it is those cabins that have the most noise issues, some quite a bit of noise.

That leaves the other two which are farther forward and thus not under the galley. Under the MDR or Atrium area, much quieter.

They are directly on opposite sides of the ship, one on the port side and one on the starboard so of those two which side would you rather be on?

I would pick port, but that's me.

I have read on here several time and have looked for myself. If the rooms are connecting (has a door in the room that leads to the next door room) the balcony dividers will not be opened to connect the balcony. Yes they will open but the door will be blocked and that is not allowed.