Question about LaBistro

cruisinmeme

I realize it is an additional 10.00 but is the lobster larger than what they use to serve in MDR. I never cared about the lobster but our grandson want be a happy cruiser if he doesn't have it. Since it seems no lobster in cagneys or MDR I gues LaBistro is only option.

We had fantastic lobster in Teppanyaki on the Breakaway last week. Your grandson will also love the show the chefs do while cooking.

Now that's a thought. We did teppanyaki two years ago but all got the filet and shrimp. He loves scallops and calimari also so that will be our plan.

Thanks!

Another option would be in Cagneys. We've had the steak and lobster in there a few times and it is way better than what we were served in MDR but of course it should as we paid the extra. I never made any special plans to make sure to go to MDR on lobster night as it was okay but nothing special. In Cagneys they serve it my favorite way as they bring the little pot of warm butter to dip it in. I've sometimes wondered if the lobster was just an excuse to have some butter. (the other Paula Deen):D

Another option would be in Cagneys. We've had the steak and lobster in there a few times and it is way better than what we were served in MDR but of course it should as we paid the extra. I never made any special plans to make sure to go to MDR on lobster night as it was okay but nothing special. In Cagneys they serve it my favorite way as they bring the little pot of warm butter to dip it in. I've sometimes wondered if the lobster was just an excuse to have some butter. (the other Paula Deen):D

I am not seeing lobster on cagneys menu my ore (even for extra cost)

They sure dropped some of my favorites off their menu. We will look into this option also.

Now that's a thought. We did teppanyaki two years ago but all got the filet and shrimp. He loves scallops and calimari also so that will be our plan.

Thanks!

The calamari in Teppanyaki was the best my husband has ever had! He wants to book another cruise just to have that meal again.

I realize it is an additional 10.00 but is the lobster larger than what they use to serve in MDR. I never cared about the lobster but our grandson want be a happy cruiser if he doesn't have it. Since it seems no lobster in cagneys or MDR I gues LaBistro is only option.

We just returned from a 14 day cruise on the Pearl. No lobster tail dinner in Cagneys, MDR, or the Buffet.

LeBristo does have lobster tail for $10 extra. It's two tail cut up broiled and buttered and served in the shells. My wife had it and said it was very good. I tried a piece and it was excellent.

Hope this helps.....

We had the lobster in LeBistro last March on the Jewel and were really disappointed. It was 2 very small (barely bite-size) curled lobster tail. It tasted good but was certainly not worth the extra money for 2 or 3 bites!

Everything elsa in LeBistro was as good as it's always been -- our favorite specialty restaurant!

Edited by candydane