Do I need a Halloween costume on the Jade

Cruiserbarbie

I guess I should qualify. For non-Americans, Halloween is Oct 31 and kids go trick or treating and even adults dress in costumes and go trick or treating with the kids or go to their own Halloween party.

So I was just wondering if I needed to bring a costume for any event the Jade might be having to celebrate Halloween?

Leaving Sat for 19 days Adriatic/Med cruise on the Jade. Will they have any event I would need a Halloween costume for?

I guess I should qualify. For non-Americans, Halloween is Oct 31 and kids go trick or treating and even adults dress in costumes and go trick or treating with the kids or go to their own Halloween party.

So I was just wondering if I needed to bring a costume for any event the Jade might be having to celebrate Halloween?

If you want to qualify and explain, perhaps the best area to cover is what you mean by "need".

Are you asking if NCL would REQUIRE you to bring a costume?

And...aren't you ALWAYS in costume on a ship? "Hey look at me, I'm dressed up in my cruise-ship passenger costume!" :rolleyes:

I wonder how many here have actually been in a European country for Halloween? My experience in Europe has been the holiday is much more about All Saints Day than what we think of as Halloween. There may or may not be a Halloween party on board the ship. I think it depends on the passenger mix for the cruise.

I wonder how many here have actually been in a European country for Halloween? My experience in Europe has been the holiday is much more about All Saints Day than what we think of as Halloween. There may or may not be a Halloween party on board the ship. I think it depends on the passenger mix for the cruise.

We were on the Spirit last year - mainly Europeans, but NCL still had all the halloween decorations up and some children went trick or treating to the rooms with haloween decorations on the doors. Us British love Haloween so I hope the Jade will be the same this year!