OASIS- New Grand Balcony's/Secret Aft Balcony

akolasz

12730 was occupied on the 11/22 cruise. I asked to see it but was told by the room steward that it was occupied but if I wanted to see it after the occupants left the room on Saturday morning she would show it to me. Unfortunately I didn't make it back Saturday morning. We have the room booked for the 11/21/2015 cruise. 11330 and 11730 were already booked.

Edited by later

• 1 year later...

We cruised on Oasis Jan 31-Feb 7 2016 in grand suite 12330. We have never stayed in a traditional grand suite. This is a fabulous suite. Three ladies stayed in this suite with plenty of room. Sofa pulls out easily to bed with room to spare. Living room with full sleep sofa, TV and large closet. Large bedroom with two twin beds pushed together and nice roomy bathroom with single sink and tub/shower combination. The balcony in this suite is to die for. Wraps around entire suite with fantastic views of ocean, Aqua Theatre (watched divers practice as well as full Aqua show from our balcony). Balcony has two loungers (basic type), two wicker chairs with ottomans (we used these for sunning - very comfy), A table with two wicker chairs and then two more high wicker chairs. I highly recommend this suite if you can get for the same price as any other grand suite. We booked prior to the reclassification to Aqua.