Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Hotel - Dec. 31-Jan. 1

marshaatn

Hi all,

I have a block of rooms booked for a group of us traveling on the Celebrity Equinox January 2 sailing. We have had some cancellations so I have some extra rooms available for the rate of $159.00 per night at the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale. The rate is good for Dec. 31 and January 1. I am happy to share this with our Cruise Critic friends if anyone is interested. Email me at *marsha.treacy@gmail.com for a link to book the room direct. (Note: remove the * for actual email address).

Thanks,

Marsha

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone tell me the approximate cost of a cab from FLL to this hotel and from hotel to Port Everglades?

I found a rate of $92 which seems like a good deal but have to consider cab fares and cost of breakfast. It is Renaissance near the port.

TIA.

Could anyone tell me the approximate cost of a cab from FLL to this hotel and from hotel to Port Everglades?

I found a rate of $92 which seems like a good deal but have to consider cab fares and cost of breakfast. It is Renaissance near the port.

TIA.

$15 and $10.

• 3 weeks later...