Our first NCL cruise can't come soon enough

lbfluffy

We are so excited to try a new cruiseline. We are going on the Star on Nov 30 this year. My husband found an unbelievable deal $796 total for two plus we get $50 OBC. We have never had anything so low before. We booked an inside guarantee but lucked out and got upgraded to an OV. I wish our roll call was more active, but I'm just excited we are going on a cruise again. We went on the Carnival Splendor this past March. I figured we wouldn't be on another cruise for ar least another year. So glad my hubby found this deal. And he's going to turn 50 on the cruise!

We are so excited to try a new cruiseline. We are going on the Star on Nov 30 this year. My husband found an unbelievable deal $796 total for two plus we get $50 OBC. We have never had anything so low before. We booked an inside guarantee but lucked out and got upgraded to an OV. I wish our roll call was more active, but I'm just excited we are going on a cruise again. We went on the Carnival Splendor this past March. I figured we wouldn't be on another cruise for ar least another year. So glad my hubby found this deal. And he's going to turn 50 on the cruise!

Wish I had that kind of money to burn. Maybe in the next life.

Have a fun cruise, OP!![emoji2]

To jerkwad that had to post that - you need to learn to plan better, so you can enjoy last minute trips more. Dem the breaks...[emoji57]

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Wish I had that kind of money to burn. Maybe in the next life.

Why are you on these boards? Are you going to make a negative comment

to everyone that talks about there cruise. If so you will be here all day.

Congrats on the cruise and that price is just AWESOME!! HAVE A DRINK ON ME!! (make sure it has a little umbrella)

Why are you on these boards? Are you going to make a negative comment

to everyone that talks about there cruise. If so you will be here all day.

Congrats on the cruise and that price is just AWESOME!! HAVE A DRINK ON ME!! (make sure it has a little umbrella)

Call me completely confused. I was simply lamenting not having money to cruise yet the post was negative? How so? Some of us are lucky to have money to cruise with, and some of us are not. As I said, wish I was going on a cruise instead of sitting at home reading the internet.

See you in 38 days, OP!!

I'm not sure why the roll call is so dead, but I seem to always flake out on the activities anyway. Maybe I'll go check in on the thing...

Are you driving in day of, or staying in Pedro the night before?

IMO... our role call is very slow also. Glad OP was able to share the extra bonus with us all because of the slow role call. It's nice to hear that NCL hands out some upgrade love here and there!

Enjoy your cruise!!