Which New York Dock for P&O UK ships?

NSWP

G'day, will be on Aurora next year, Canada/New England. We have an overnighter in New York.

Can anyone tell me which dock Aurora is likely to berth at? I believe there are 2 or 3 cruise ship berths in NY. I would like to know to assist me in private tour or personal tour arrangements.

Thank you in anticipation.

Edited by NSWP

P&O usually use Manhatten and the cruise schedule confirms this for 2015.

http://www.nycruise.com/content/uploads/2014/10/NYCruise-2015-Schedulev2.pdf

Usually berthed next to the WW2 carrier Intrepid.

Brian

Thats where we parked on our cruise which included New York. Easy straight walk up to Times Square from where the ship was parked.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been there twice in the last six years. Each time we berthed at the Manhatten cruise terminal which is pier 88-90, near to the Intrepid WW2 carrier and Concord. I have just looked at my photos to check.

From there its about a 20min walk to Broadway down 50th st and another 5-10mins to Times Square

Brian

I have been there twice in the last six years. Each time we berthed at the Manhatten cruise terminal which is pier 88-90, near to the Intrepid WW2 carrier and Concord. I have just looked at my photos to check.

From there its about a 20min walk to Broadway down 50th st and another 5-10mins to Times Square

Brian

Cheers Brian.

NSWP

Why don't you ask P & O direct then there will be no confusion. When we went we were certainly next to the Intrepid Aircraft Carrier which was load with various aircraft including Concorde.

David E

Intrepid is at pier 86. The cruise ship piers are just north of there. Nowhere near pier 42. Look on google maps.

Brian