MS Veendam Sail-Away-October 22, 2014

aliaschief

I guess that's it for me. On Saturday we'll be winging our way towards Toronto, and a few days after, to Fort Lauderdale!:D

Does anyone know, if I'm on line from the Maasdam, will I be able to use a port internet, or does it switch to the ship's internet as soon as we board?

I guess that's it for me. On Saturday we'll be winging our way towards Toronto, and a few days after, to Fort Lauderdale!:D

Does anyone know, if I'm on line from the Maasdam, will I be able to use a port internet, or does it switch to the ship's internet as soon as we board?

Sorry I can't answer your question but wanted to wish you a great cruise on the Maasdam. Lucky you.:)

Edited by PathfinderEss

We are doing the Atlantic Adventure on the Maasdam, starting on Halloween. I hope to be waving to all you Sail-Away Addicts from the port side of seaview pool deck, aft corner. There should be some other members of our roll call as well. We'll have our Canadian flag waving, and Pat usually wears a blue hat. Just hope we'll sail before dark!