Princess Cays Bungalow?

snglmom

We had one in August of 2014. They are nice, a/c small inside with just a table. You do have two lounge chairs on the patio and two lounge chairs and umbrella right in front of the bungalow.

In Aug the a/c was a must. I did like them, but I would say that I have been in better ones on Carnival in Honduras. They have a couch in them as well as being more spacious. I would however get one again. BTW, they do not have a great beach in front of them. Very rocky so bring your surf shoes with you.

I have rented one of the bungalows on two occasions. Both times it was in February so the air conditioning was not that important. The things I liked about them the most was having a place to keep our beach bags while we explored the length of the Princess area and the shower on the outside of the bungalow for rinsing off the salt and sand.

After reserving the Bungalow how to find out which one is yours? Do you get to pick? Should I be going to the shore excursion desk?

Since day 1 of my cruise is princess cays I was thinking they would just assign them and have the excusion tickets in my cabin?

I am a little worried about the beach part, but we are usually way up the other end which is pretty rocky too so it probably won't matter.

Did the Cabana in Half Moon Cay and LOVED it! Hoping for a similar experience.

So did anyone else notice that they changed the rates?

I booked and reserved a bungalow for my family and our friends family to have a home base. Now when I the are charging a $25 fee for the 5th and 6th person. During the reservation process it also asks you how many people.

Since I reserved prior to the price change, any experience if they will honor our 4 adults and 2 5 year olds at the original price?

So did anyone else notice that they changed the rates?

I booked and reserved a bungalow for my family and our friends family to have a home base. Now when I the are charging a $25 fee for the 5th and 6th person. During the reservation process it also asks you how many people.

Since I reserved prior to the price change, any experience if they will honor our 4 adults and 2 5 year olds at the original price?

We cruised Memorial Day weekend to Princess Keys and rented a bungalow. There were 7 of us, and we were charged $25 each extra for #5 and #6; #7 was an 8 month-old baby, and they allowed him to go without a charge.

When you arrive at the island, look for the tram, right at the entrance to the island. Take the tram to the bungalow Once you get to the bungalow you will give up your ticket and they will take you to a pre assigned bungalow. They all are the same, and frankly, the view is all the same. You will not have any idea of which one you get until you get there.

We added on the 50.00 lunch for two, which the appetizers were some of the best I have ever had. The lunch is the buffet lunch, we just did not have to go to the buffet and get it ourselves.

Don't sweat the beach part. I was worried as well, but frankly with the water shoes, its not a deal at all.

Google Princess Cay bungalows, you will find lots of photos of them as well as a UTube video. Again, I have been in nicer ones, so don't expect much. I do feel they are worth the 200.00 you pay, I am doing another bungalow again at Christmas.