leaving tomorrow night. few ?s

BEARSFAN23

goin out on glory tommorow night. cant wait first time cruiser:D

few ?s

im gonna try and sneek some rum on with an insulated mug. no should i go buy a coke somewhere bring that back to the room mix it up there and than bring it out. what is the best way to get coke and mix?

for you people who do this alot, is there any suggestions of things i should pack that i wouldent think of normally?

any other tips andthougths are appreciated sooo much!!!

thank you all!! ill have a full review of the ship when i come back next week thankyou

Just pack the mug, should be no problem. Try replacing your 'clear' liquor with the water in purchased water bottles. Hopefully they WILL look like water. ;c) And you should be able to pack in your bags before you give them to the baggage loaders at the pier a few sodas, I wouldn't try like a case or anything!! lol

And yes, you need to be discrete in mixing your drink. After all the ship prefers to 'sell' you drinks. Most ships have a 'Coke Card' deal, you pay an upfront price $25-30 dollars maybe, you will need to check. But you get a coke mug and a sticker on your card, and you can have the mug refilled or a glass of Coke anytime you want. It depends how much Coke you will need as to whether the cost would be worth it.

In packing, just go thru your day and make a list of things that make you comfortable. Then decide if you need to take or not. Example, night light, a lot of film, extra eyeglasses/contacts, medicines, etc.

Remember anything you have to buy at a port or on ship will be more expensive.

You will have a GREAT time!!!!!

If you aren't a huge soda drinker and don't buy the soda card, buy some sodas at the local grocery store or drug store before you board the boat.

Last year, we saw families bringing on a case of sodas per kid (each kid had a case under their arm during the check-in process). I don't think the rules have changed. I believe Carnival allows you to bring on board a small amount of sodas.

We brought a 6 pack of water on board last year without any questions. And I didn't hide the fact that I had them.

Enjoy your trip!

Kit

Archived