-LIVE- Liberty - Transatlantic 10-26-14

Twibes

I appreciate your feedback. I can attest personally in my experience and views that Liberty is in excellent condition. I don't see anything in our JS cabin nor the public areas what-so-ever that immediately made me look closer. If you want a specific photo of something specific, just ask.After tomorrows port stop in La Palma, we'll be at sea for 7 FULL days in a row which leaves plenty of ship photography time.

I will be wearing a Steelers shirt this weekend as well! :D

Did you have a stop in Malaga on your TA

If so do you have any reporting on it

Thx Peggy

I love the info and the humor in your updates but did you forget to pack another camera lens? Fish eye lenses are best used sparingly.

I can be wrong :eek::p but I think a lot of the pictures were taken from his GoPro and that's why they mainly Fish eye.

I can be wrong :eek::p but I think a lot of the pictures were taken from his GoPro and that's why they mainly Fish eye.

Glad someone paid attention. MurphDogg this is a review, meant for those interested in Liberty or the status of the TA. I'm not here to cater to your lense preference and I'm definitely not a photographer by trade. One childhood lesson comes to mind here: If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. ;)

Charluch it's definitely the GoPro as I'm not lugging two cameras around. Thanks for remembering!

Glad someone paid attention. MurphDogg this is a review, meant for those interested in Liberty or the status of the TA. I'm not here to cater to your lense preference and I'm definitely not a photographer by trade. One childhood lesson comes to mind here: If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. ;)

Charluch it's definitely the GoPro as I'm not lugging two cameras around. Thanks for remembering!

Interesting. To be fair I did say something nice too. I didn't know that Go Pro did that. It just stood out to see dozens of pictures with that effect.

Interesting. To be fair I did say something nice too. I didn't know that Go Pro did that. It just stood out to see dozens of pictures with that effect.

Nor did I.. First GoPro but its higher pixel than my old Nikon that's for sure. That lenses was on it already but its working well for the most part.

Nor did I.. First GoPro but its higher pixel than my old Nikon that's for sure. That lenses was on it already but its working well for the most part.

Sorry did not want to start the flame throwing :eek:

LMAO how dare you not purchase the chest strap for it so you can use two cameras at once :p

BTW Great review and I hope you post some more videos when you are back on land and have better internet !!

Edited by charluch

Sorry did not want to start the flame throwing :eek:

LMAO how dare you not purchase the chest strap for it so you can use two cameras at once :p

BTW Great review and I hope you post some more videos when you are back on land and have better internet !!

Thanks, definitely have a lot of video so with some luck, I'll piece it together quickly for a nice vacation review.

Currently still onboard Liberty with half the guests in promenade. Customs causing delays so if you're heading to port, take your time. Mass lines outside for those of us still going thru customs.

Welcome home, and thanks for taking us along. Really enjoyed this thread.:)

Thanks for taking us with you! BTW… LOVED the Incredibles costumes!

LOL Ty. Got lazy the past week during sea days but have stories to tell. I'll say custums was pretty swamped so even tho our tag 22 was due off at 9, we left at 11!

That is cute too, but I meant one I wrote for Liberty's Inaugural that hangs on the wall outside the Cruise Director's door. Just wondering if they left it hanging.

Yes I saw it. I don't remember exactly where, but I was reading it while waiting for something/someone.

LOL Ty. Got lazy the past week during sea days but have stories to tell. I'll say custums was pretty swamped so even tho our tag 22 was due off at 9, we left at 11!

Waiting patiently for the the rest of your stories Tim!!!! lol

Hope you had a good trip home.

Margaret

Thoroughly enjoyed your review Tim. I have a few pictures of you guys on Halloween. This was such a great cruise. By far my favorite. I also don't see where folks think the Liberty is a tired ship. I thought she was in fine shape.

Have you gotten back to normal yet? We are still suffering from post-cruise depression, lol. I have tried to cook some, but there have been some takeout, lol.