A few questions - Eurodam November/Carribean

SteakMama

Hello, just a couple questions about my upcoming Eurodam cruise to the Carribean (I cant wait!!!!). Can we order breakfast in our room every morning? Does anyone know where we can find the schedule for guest chefs, or the activities that will take place on the cruise, or do we not find out until on the cruise? Is there afternoon tea on the Eurodam? The cabanas on the ship, do we pay for them, how do we reserve and what is the cost? We are booked in an SY cabin, will we be contacted about upgrading to Neptune, or do I call HA?

Thanks for any advice and help in advance!!!!!:D

Hello, just a couple questions about my upcoming Eurodam cruise to the Carribean (I cant wait!!!!). Can we order breakfast in our room every morning? Does anyone know where we can find the schedule for guest chefs, or the activities that will take place on the cruise, or do we not find out until on the cruise? Is there afternoon tea on the Eurodam? The cabanas on the ship, do we pay for them, how do we reserve and what is the cost? We are booked in an SY cabin, will we be contacted about upgrading to Neptune, or do I call HA?

The only question that I can address is the Room Service Breakfast. Room Service breakfast is always your option. In addition, you can always go to the Lido Restaurant and eat more breakfast if you wish.

I prefer to eat Room Service breakfast on my verandah. Bring your own table cloth (table size is 42-inches) if you wish.

Here are the HAL Specialty Restaurant, Beverage, and Room Service (free 24/7) menus:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=908

Hello. I can only answer your breakfast question but I'm sure others will chime in soon with all the information you need. There will be a breakfast menu in your cabin which your steward will usually place on your bed when he does evening turn-down. You can order anything on the menu, and sometimes if you add something yourself you can get that too. Just be sure to specify the quantities of each thing carefully. You specify the time you want service and usually they are very prompt, in my experience. There is no extra charge for room service breakfast but I think most folks do tip the waiter who brings the tray.

Yes breakfast in your room every morning

The program that comes out daily will tell you all about it. Posts others may have put up can give you an idea but could be subject to change.

Several forms of afternoon tea. Indonesian, Dutch High Tea, cupcake tea... check the daily program

Yes you can pre-reserve cabanas both Retreat and Lido. Call Ship Services and they can discuss pricing but both are very reasonable. Retreat cabanas are a little more but better and more serene in my opinion.

If something is available they will contact you (or your travel agent if you booked through one). If you call them they will likely just tell you the retail price difference if you wish to move. You can also get onboard and ask at the Front Office and they can tell you if they have any sort of reduced upgrade offer.

Have a great time!

That is a 42 inch ROUND table cloth.

Afternoon tea is from 3 - 4 in the main dining room every day except embarkation day.

Call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576 to inquire about the cabanas -- there are 2 types. Lido Cabanas are located by the Lido Pool. The Retreat Cabanas are located on deck 11 -- Observation Deck. Prices are for the entire week if you pre-book. IF all the cabanas are not booked for the week, you can rent one once on the ship for a day.

That is a 42 inch ROUND table cloth.

Afternoon tea is from 3 - 4 in the main dining room every day except embarkation day.

Call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576 to inquire about the cabanas -- there are 2 types. Lido Cabanas are located by the Lido Pool. The Retreat Cabanas are located on deck 11 -- Observation Deck. Prices are for the entire week if you pre-book. IF all the cabanas are not booked for the week, you can rent one once on the ship for a day.

Forgot you could only prebook the whole week ahead KK, thanks for clarifying that for the OP