Arrange flowers in suite Miami-Miami?

OctoberKat

Kamlani may have resigned yet he delivered on my flowers just as he promised. To whit, two lovely large mixed bouquets with pale pink spray roses, purple and mauve alstroemeria, white hydrangea, gorgeous blue delphinia, Bells of Ireland, gerbera daisies, fern and other greenery. A third arrangement, tropical with heliconia, red ginger, orchids, tai, and greenery. Finally a large pot of elegant white phalaenopsis orchids.

Very happy here.

Edited by OctoberKat

Kamlani may have resigned yet he delivered on my flowers just as he promised. To whit, two lovely large mixed bouquets with pale pink spray roses, purple and mauve alstroemeria, white hydrangea, gorgeous blue delphinia, Bells of Ireland, gerbera daisies, fern and other greenery. A third arrangement, tropical with heliconia, red ginger, orchids, tai, and greenery. Finally a large pot of elegant white phalaenopsis orchids.

Very happy here.

I can well believe you are happy. I would be too!

What a lovely thing for someone at Oceania to do - keep promises made by a former CEO. (At least I have to assume that it wasn't Mr Kamlani who sent the flowers? Or was it?? If so he is an even nicer chap than I thought he was and should still be CEO of Oceania/Regent...)

Edited by Hambagahle

I can well believe you are happy. I would be too!

What a lovely thing for someone at Oceania to do - keep promises made by a former CEO. (At least I have to assume that it wasn't Mr Kamlani who sent the flowers? Or was it?? If so he is an even nicer chap than I thought he was and should still be CEO of Oceania/Regent...)

Gerry -- it is a great thing that someone followed through for Mr. Kamlani. Just want to mention that he was President rather than CEO of Oceania/Regent. FDR has been and remains CEO of Oceania and Regent (and now NCL).

The card accompanying the flowers wished us a happy voyage, calm seas and fond memories. It was signed "Kunal S. Kamlani" and he is indeed a nice chap. Our Regent cruise is turning out better than we had hoped (although decor in our master suite is somewhat Vegas in style). Sitting on the balcony swathed in warm gentle breezes watching the sea swells, whitecaps and the ship's wake is primo relaxing. May give up my hypertension meds!