jade balcony vs mini suite

cruiser karen

My husband and I just got a free upgrade to a mini suite on the Jade. We have been in a balcony cabin on the Pearl in the past. Besides a bathtub and a curtain, can anyone tell me what other perks we will get with the mini suite? Considering we originally purchased an inside, the price has really dropped for our Nov. cruise. We are really happy about this upgrade.

My husband and I just got a free upgrade to a mini suite on the Jade. We have been in a balcony cabin on the Pearl in the past. Besides a bathtub and a curtain, can anyone tell me what other perks we will get with the mini suite? Considering we originally purchased an inside, the price has really dropped for our Nov. cruise. We are really happy about this upgrade.

Just the bigger shower/or tub and more leg room! It does NOT come with haven suite perks. They are badly labeled. Should be called Deluxe balconies!

I am very interested in which particular cruise you are on with Norwegian Jade. You say the price has dropped. I have a booking on the Jade for next year and the price has already risen by 58%. Was it NCL staff who contacted you about the free upgrade?

I am very interested in which particular cruise you are on with Norwegian Jade. You say the price has dropped. I have a booking on the Jade for next year and the price has already risen by 58%. Was it NCL staff who contacted you about the free upgrade?

Doesn't answer your question directly E-park, but are you following PP5's thread about how prices are set? OP may be in PP5's 14-55 day window where the customers are on top.

PS: nice win over Brum midweek...

She said she is on a November cruise. I am on the 22nd Nov sailing on the Jade and prices for that month have dropped like a stone. November cruises have not sold well at all.