IS NCL currently sailing to Belize?

vols_159

Seems like Belize it taking the threat more seriously than the US is. Especially if they are willing to risk all the revenue loss should cruise lines choose to skip their port.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We got off the Jewel this morning and, to be honest, I have no clue what this article is referencing. We had no delays whatsoever tendering ashore and the Carnival Liberty was there with us and saw no delays for them either.

We got off the Jewel this morning and, to be honest, I have no clue what this article is referencing. We had no delays whatsoever tendering ashore and the Carnival Liberty was there with us and saw no delays for them either.

**Okay, I should clarify this. There were no health-related delays. There are always tendering delays as everyone is wanting to get off at the same time.

Edited by tarps14

We are supposed to call on Belize in about 2 weeks and I really hope we don't miss it. It will be my hubbys birthday and we are swimming with the sharks here. :D

In order to "screen" the people on the ship, I would imagine it is probably no more than the same thing they do when you board the ship in the US; you fill out the form that ask questions about any previous/current illness, like a health questionnaire (which by the way, to me, isn't going to do much). :o