Nikelodeon characters on the Getaway

Calling out to all parents of younger kids.

Hello all. I'm looking for information on the Nekelodeon characters on the Getaway.

There is the Nikelodeon Pajama Jam that you can pay for your kids to meet all the characters. But I'm wondering if this is the only place they will be? Or will they be walking around on the ship or in the Splash Academy? I would rather not pay if I don't have to.

There are three meet and greets in the Atrium, and a dance party as well. Those are all free. (Well, the meet and greet is really an excuse to have your photo taken so you can purchase it later..)

They don't walk around the ship, and they don't go to Splash Academy as far as I know.

Just off getaway w/ 3 1/2 yo twins. They did everything Nick. Yes PJ BFAST which we did and my kids loved is a fee. Photo opps at least 3 different days. Dora story time. And other stuff w/o characters. Sponge bob did show up at the sail away party. Met Diego in atrium one night And Dora did show at splash academy one evening...though it wasn't announced. I was very impressed with the Nick events. No it wasn't disney but was very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Jewel they had events in the dailies that were free. We did the pajama jam since we had OBCs to use up and the kids liked it. I would say it was worth the cost because the breakfast was pretty good and unique and they also got some take home things like a cup that we still use.

SpongeBob was running around one night in the kids club but it was not announced. He was also greeting people coming back on board from one of the ports. It was nice to see them unexpectedly. I thought it was cute that they had different outfits on depending on the topic of what they were doing. I missed a lot of pics because we saw them when I didn't have a camera handy. Live and learn to always be ready!!

DSC_0221_zps4b0cd841.jpg

DSC_0234_zpsc4ae8293.jpg

The pajama jam was the first we saw of Cosmo and Wanda from the Fairly Oddparents.

DSC_0249_zps370201c7.jpg

DSC_0292_zpsf0b99f4d.jpg

DSC_0225_zps1c29fe8d.jpg

So my best friend who is cruising with me in Jan on the Gem LOVES Sponge Bob. She's 27, would it be odd if I treated her to the breakfast since she's an adult, or should I take my chances of her being able to do pics with him at another point?