Better experience: Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sanchos?

Slippin

We have been to Cozumel several times and visited Nachi Cocom. We enjoy the drinks there more than anything. We do not find the beach to be that clean, and wanted to see how Mr. Sanchos compared. Do they have a drink menu or just a few to choose from? How is the beach? Is there a swim up bar?

Which so you guys think is better?

We have been to Cozumel several times and visited Nachi Cocom. We enjoy the drinks there more than anything. We do not find the beach to be that clean, and wanted to see how Mr. Sanchos compared. Do they have a drink menu or just a few to choose from? How is the beach? Is there a swim up bar?

Which so you guys think is better?

Can only speak to Mr Sanchos. We had an excellent time when we visited and agree the service was exceptional.

have been to both and like both. Swim up bars both places. Great massage. Good food both... Maybe slight edge to Mr Sanchos. Better snorkeling, IMHO, at Nachi.

Big difference? Mr Sanchos will have a lot more people typically.

Nachi is quieter.

Different strokes and all that.

I have been to both and Mr Sanchos gets my vote for the place itself. We enjoyed our day there: food was good, amenities nice, pool nice (and we even went over to the non-AI side and enjoyed it over there a little while too). :D I have a complete review of it in my signature line if you are interested. It has TONS of pictures. :)

• 4 months later...

After reading TOO MUCH I am leaning towards Nachi for our April trip. Sounds maybe a little quieter- I like that. My question is specifically the food- for those of you who have been to one - or both- what exactly are the AI food options?? And how does the quality compare? Also how is the AI drink menu? I would be talking Mai tais, piña colada. Ect. Quality? When you have unlimited Bev onboard (and unlimited food) it's tough to pay for it (again) but.... both places no doubt are completely worth it! But I don't want rum punch or beer either! If there's a place that talks more about the specifics of the food/drinks please point me there. Mitsugirlys- I know you keep saying reviews are in your "signature" but I have been unsuccessful in navigating to specifics, as your reviews are (wonderfully) long and detailed. Can't find what I'm sure is rot there! Help!

We love Nachi but never been to Mr Sanchos. Mr Sanchos is literally right next door to Nachi Cocum so the beach is the same. I have heard great things about Mr Sanchos and maybe we will try it someday. For now, we like the quiet relaxation vibe although we do tear it up on the jet ski. Drinks are good... just tell them to make it strong or you might have some watered down drinks. They have it all there. One HOT TIP for when you travel to Mexico, try and use cash and not a CC. A lot of reports from many resorts for credit card number theft.

As far as the menu, try this link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Nachi+Cocom+menu&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=aQUHVdW8MrLIsQTh4IBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=965&safe=active&ssui=on#imgdii=_&imgrc=iTk04AGUQID9zM%253A%3Bet7eGDkScSHt9M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia-cdn.tripadvisor.com%252Fmedia%252Fphoto-s%252F05%252Fc4%252F0f%252F95%252Fnachi-cocom-beach-club.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.tripadvisor.com%252FLocationPhotoDirectLink-g150809-d185575-i96735125-Nachi_Cocom_Beach_Club_Water_Sport_Center-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html%3B337%3B450

Edited by BrotherCraig

• 2 weeks later...
Which one would be better for kids? I have a 20yr old(guess he isn't a kid,,,lol) and a 12yr old. I know Mr Sanchos has the beach toys but like the idea of Nachi having less people but would my 12 yr old get bored??? Thank you

Your 20 & 12 year old will have much more fun at Mr. Sanchos - and while they are wearing themselves out on the water toys you can relax and order another round of margaritas. :)

Can you not just catch a cab when you arrive and tell them you want Nachi (if they aren't full) or Mr. Sanchos?

You can - but why spend cab fare (at least $16+ depending upon what pier you are at) to get to Nachi to find out they are full? Then you are stuck with more cab fare to get to Mr. S or another beach.

You are better off making a reservation in advance for Nachi, or just heading to Mr. S IMHO.