Royal can you view your account on the TV?

sunsetme

No to both on TV. On the royal, if you have a wifi enabled device, you can use the onboard service to check balances, etc for free (it's actually pretty cool, should have mentioned it in my review).

Can't wait to try the new wifi app :)

Golden Princess has the "app" now. We used it this past weekend. It isn't an app at all (at least not in the sense that you have to download anything). It's a webpage on the intranet onboard the ship (golden.princess.com). In fact, the Internet Café computers now have the same opening page. Once registered, you can view the Patter and your folio, ship's venues etc. It was very easy to use. There were a couple of times when I did receive a "Too many users, try again later" message, so there are some teething pains. But I'm sure they'll provide more capacity as more and more people use the system.

Golden Princess has the "app" now. We used it this past weekend. It isn't an app at all (at least not in the sense that you have to download anything). It's a webpage on the intranet onboard the ship (golden.princess.com). In fact, the Internet Café computers now have the same opening page. Once registered, you can view the Patter and your folio, ship's venues etc. It was very easy to use. There were a couple of times when I did receive a "Too many users, try again later" message, so there are some teething pains. But I'm sure they'll provide more capacity as more and more people use the system.

This is also available on the Crown now. I used it on the Oct. 4 sailing. It had the Patter and your onboard account info, but did not have any of the menus for the dining venues.