La Reserve question please

kazu

Sorry, newbie question here and I have searched.

By the way, there has been great info I have found searching on your board. thank you.

Now, here is the question - we booked the Connoisseur La Reserve and I went to go back to book the other option for another night but there is no option to 'add" - instead I now have view my current reservation

Are you only allowed to book one La Reserve evening?

Thanks so much and forgive me if the answer was found easily and I couldn't find it.

Sorry, newbie question here and I have searched.

By the way, there has been great info I have found searching on your board. thank you.

Now, here is the question - we booked the Connoisseur La Reserve and I went to go back to book the other option for another night but there is no option to 'add" - instead I now have view my current reservation

Are you only allowed to book one La Reserve evening?

Thanks so much and forgive me if the answer was found easily and I couldn't find it.

It seems to be a glitch in the system; it happened to me too. Call Oceania and they can book any or all of the menus. By the way they have added a new one. Connoisseur is my favourite.

Catherine

It seems to be a glitch in the system; it happened to me too. Call Oceania and they can book any or all of the menus. By the way they have added a new one. Connoisseur is my favourite.

Catherine

I saw the Odyssey as well but it wasn't showing for my cruise:confused:

thank you. I will call them and ask.

As you know, we are new, but enjoy the Cellar Master dinners on HAL, so this should be better and we are looking forward to it:)

thank you so much for helping. It is very appreciated.

Edited by kazu

I recently checked La Reserve for our April Lima-NYC cruise and found only two menus, one of which was on a port day. The sea day menu was Connoisseur which we have done but I don't want to do La Reserve on a day when we're spending a lot of time on shore -- and that's a menu we've also done (twice).

So if Odyssey turns up we'll book it. Otherwise, I guess we'll forego La Reserve this time. I will miss it!

... Unless I have a last minute change of heart ...

Mura

It should be noted that each and every La Reserve menu will not be offered on every cruise, and that there ARE nights when La Reserve is dark.

On Riviera this summer, they showed only 2 La Reserve dinners but they added the third one when we got onboard - maybe because the first 2 were fully booked before boarding.

thanks very much. Appreciate all the great information. It's very helpful:D

So if Odyssey turns up we'll book it. Otherwise, I guess we'll forego La Reserve this time. I will miss it!

Mura

The Odyssey menu was not mentioned on Oceania's website for our January 2015 cruise but Oceania UK gave me the dates and made a booking for me.