FOS Cruise Compass - Western Caribbean???

Geez, I bet you didn't know what a can of worms you were opening by offering to do this!

If I may request to be added to your distribution..... I would greatly appreciate the information! (lcooler@cruiseone.com)

We are going the week of Thanksgiving (no cooking! no cleaning! no hosting! no drama!) I could sit in a chair on some random deck corner eating ham sandwiches all week and be blissfully happy. But I usually plan the kid's packing around what they will likely be doing most - so the activities are good to think about.

Thank you so much!

Why don't you just post them rather than send to all these people? Not many people on RCCL boards post them. On the Carnival site everyone posts the "funtime" for the cruise?

Because then I have to post each page to Photobucket, then post page by page to this site (59 pages). very time consuming. Unless you have an easier way, I'm open to options. Right now, I have all the documents on 4 emails, I copy the person's email address and paste it on the 4 emails and send. Takes about 30 seconds. It probably took me longer to post this comment then send the docs through email.

Geez, I bet you didn't know what a can of worms you were opening by offering to do this!

If I may request to be added to your distribution..... I would greatly appreciate the information! (lcooler@cruiseone.com)

We are going the week of Thanksgiving (no cooking! no cleaning! no hosting! no drama!) I could sit in a chair on some random deck corner eating ham sandwiches all week and be blissfully happy. But I usually plan the kid's packing around what they will likely be doing most - so the activities are good to think about.

Thank you so much!

Actually, since it's already set up, it's super fast and easy to send. Just sent 4 emails to you. I was so thankful to people that did this for me before my cruise, I'm happy to pay it forward. You'll see me here next May begging for Indy 7 day Eastern compasses...mine is is July, but May is the first cruise with the same itinerary that I'm on!! Have a great trip!!

Actually, since it's already set up, it's super fast and easy to send. Just sent 4 emails to you. I was so thankful to people that did this for me before my cruise, I'm happy to pay it forward. You'll see me here next May begging for Indy 7 day Eastern compasses...mine is is July, but May is the first cruise with the same itinerary that I'm on!! Have a great trip!!

Thank you so very much! We got them and my 12 year old is already climbing the walls - I made the mistake of showing him the teen club activities and I think he's already planning on only seeing us to sleep (got another "think" coming there, Mister!)

You have officially inspired me - I have been coming here for information for years, plan all our cruises and excursions around tips I've gathered from CC and Trip Advisor and I have yet to post a comprehensive review. I've answered a question here or there, but haven't fully reported back. I promise to start now! Thanks again!

It sent the first two emails, but the second two keep bouncing back with the error

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.

Thanks for sending! Sorry about the error. My personal email box was full. Should be good now. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
You are welcome! Yours actually bounced back because it was too big, so I sent the compasses in two emails, days 1-4 and 4-7. Just resent, so it might come a few minutes later than the other two.

My email is : seemarpatel71@hotmail.com

Also, wondering about your dolphin swim experience at Cozumel? Online bookings offer a discount, but not sure if safe to book via credit card?

Thanks.

Seema