Celebrity Changes

Mparis184

Although we are Elite we haven't sailed with Celebrity in 6 years. Can anyone prepare me for the changes Celebrity has made in the recent years....good and bad? Our last cruise was on the Solstice and in March we are sailing on the Millennium in Asia.

Thanks,

Marion

We cruised on Celebrity 1994 thru 2000, then 'dated' around :eek: till we sailed on the Reflection last Nov 2013. IOHO, we found things to be at the same high level and quality as it was 13 years ago. Better than the RCCL Freedom in 2011, and hands down better than the Ruby Princess in 2012.

The only thing that will be different for you is the Solstice is the Flag Ship for the S-Class ship. The Millie is the Flag ship of the M-Class.

Both classes present the wonderful Celebrity product thru a different style of ship. This should be the main difference you will experience.

Sorry, just went back and looked at your history, you have sailed all the classes Celebrity offerd, you are aware of the differences in the ships.

Edited by wallie5446

I like the M Class ships and am looking forward to going on Millie again. The ship gets mixed reviews but people always like to complain. It's a 15 year old ship, she is not going to shine like the Solstice Class ships do. Celebrity's service was always so good, I hope it hasn't changed.

Marion

I like the M Class ships and am looking forward to going on Millie again. The ship gets mixed reviews but people always like to complain. It's a 15 year old ship, she is not going to shine like the Solstice Class ships do. Celebrity's service was always so good, I hope it hasn't changed.

Marion

Having sailed on both Millie and Solstice in the last 18 months I'd say those people who complain about the Millie have a bit of an attitude problem. She is still a great ship. There were many things about her I preferred to the Solstice.