M.R. Onions or Hog and Penny?

cd=cruise

We are heading off to Bermuda in 2 weeks. When we venture to Hamilton for the day we will be taking advantage of the dine a shore program through NCL. I'm debating between M.R. Onions and Hog and Penny. I'm leaning towards Hog. What do you think?

Our family tried M. R. Onions this recent trip and loved the food and service. We hit it at an off time (4:00) but they still were able to accommodate us and get us lunches for the dine in program-they let us use the whole menu not just the one NCL provided. The waiter was very friendly and answered any and all questions we had. We did eat in the bar as the dining room was closed but it was decent. It is on the second floor and only a 5 minute walk from the bus terminal. I truly did like our waiter and the food was very good! Hopefully someone who has tried both can help you better? I did read that M.R. Onions is good for families, both my boys were happy with their food and service. It was also very quiet. They also offer internet use in the bar on one of 3 computers for $10 an hour which is much cheaper than the ship although we did not use it.

Hope this helps some :) Have a great trip, we are so in love with Bermuda now!!

~Cheryl

Archived