Princess b2b question

ready2cruzagain

On Carnival whenever we have done a b2b there is always a gift from the Hotel Director for doing a b2b, such as a bottle of wine, a fruit basket or chocolate covered strawberries. Just wondering if Princess does anything like this.

No, they don't.

Actually, I think you get the joy of re boarding first.

It depends on where your turnaround day is. If in the US, you will have to get off to go thru immigration. Everywhere we have turnaround outside the US, there was no need to go thru immigration or get off.

Several years ago I was given a lovely fresh flower arrangement for my cabin on turnaround day in San Pedro on the Sapphire Princess. The card that accompanied it was signed by the Captain's Circle Host.

It was the only time I had to change cabins for the 2nd leg, and the flowers were waiting for me when I arrived in my new cabin after having done the immigration thing. I was amazed to see them.

And it happened to occur at the start of my first cruise as an Elite. Not sure, but maybe that was a factor.

On our b2b a couple of weeks ago, we received an envelope "from the captain" which gave each of us a voucher for a free drink. This is the first time I have received this

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check your sig line. I believe the latest two entries should read 2015. ;)

On Carnival whenever we have done a b2b there is always a gift from the Hotel Director for doing a b2b, such as a bottle of wine, a fruit basket or chocolate covered strawberries. Just wondering if Princess does anything like this.

No Princess does not.

Gosh, when doing a Carnival Glory B2B there was nothing extra either. :confused: