Getting a cab

headhunterke

Hi everyone

I just made my final deposit for my upcoming cruise on HAL's MS Noordam which docks in Bridgetown, Barbados. I've visited this island before on a tour and I've booked a tour through the ship as that was my first time on the island.

We visited Mt. Gay Rum and I bought a bottle. I'm so hooked on the stuff, I want to pick up some more.

This time, I'll be doing a different tour with pick-up of drop-off at the ship.

So I was wondering, can you flag a cab outside the cruise terminal? And how safe are cabs in Bridgetown in regards of illegal taxi's trying to pick up people. Or are all taxi's near at the terminal official taxi's?

It's just a short drive, but a little far too walk all by myself as a gringo ;-)

Thanks already!

Hi everyone

I just made my final deposit for my upcoming cruise on HAL's MS Noordam which docks in Bridgetown, Barbados. I've visited this island before on a tour and I've booked a tour through the ship as that was my first time on the island.

We visited Mt. Gay Rum and I bought a bottle. I'm so hooked on the stuff, I want to pick up some more.

This time, I'll be doing a different tour with pick-up of drop-off at the ship.

So I was wondering, can you flag a cab outside the cruise terminal? And how safe are cabs in Bridgetown in regards of illegal taxi's trying to pick up people. Or are all taxi's near at the terminal official taxi's?

It's just a short drive, but a little far too walk all by myself as a gringo ;-)

Thanks already!

It's very easy to catch a cab at the ship, however there is a bottle shop in the terminal so you can get the Mt Gay rum there.