Eggs Benedict become 'Suite perk' on Quantum

MADflyer

The tone of my post was to be informative and not confrontational. I knew this menu item would be missed by many traditionalists.

I am sure RCI decided to eliminate the eggs benedict for several reasons.

I was on Oasis of the Seas Westbound TA as well last month and the eggs benedict ranged from poor to average. They seem to have a quality control issue with this dish on the large ships.

They have not changed their minds during this cruise by any means, but the menu is an insert into a hard back menu holder and could be updated or expanded at any time.

I was privileged to be able to try the Eggs Benedict at the Coastal Kitchen and it was highly upgraded from what is presented on the other ships and was absolutely fantastic.

Wow. Thanks for the info. While we will miss the eggs benedict....these new options sound tasty also. However, surprised at the limited menu.....no eggs " any style" or omelets?

Check out photo of American Icon breakfast menu on the CC Live chat page for Nov 1 - there are copies of the menu and they have eggs, omelets and more than just was previously mentioned in an earlier post as well as kids menu. There are also copies of menus from a few other restaurants.

Check out photo of American Icon breakfast menu on the CC Live chat page for Nov 1 - there are copies of the menu and they have eggs, omelets and more than just was previously mentioned in an earlier post as well as kids menu. There are also copies of menus from a few other restaurants.

Thanks. My comment that you quoted was from days ago when the OP first reported the limited menu and new items. I did not respond again once he confirmed there were other options and that he had a "menu malfunction" on the first day. Thanks for the info though!