Wondering what to pack

I&J Cruisers

Thanks for answering. Our last 2 cruises were on Regent and Oceania both are elegant casual every night. After reading several "dress code" threads I was totally confused. I think it was easier when all cruises followed the same formula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the day it is very casual all over the ship. From being in the YC on Divina a few times, it does seem the ladies do like to dress up a little more. I would call it "country club" casual. I take dress pants that can go from casual to formal just by choosing the appropriate tops/jackets. It may the European feel of the ship or could be just having an elegant dining venue. I did see men in shorts turned away at dinner in Le Muse. During breakfast and lunch it is casual. Will be glad to try to answer any questions about the YC. Also, there are several posters here that will be glad to help. We will be boarding again on Nov. 8-22, 2014.

Yes, there is shaded areas there. Most of it is near the One Bar. Plenty of deck chairs and great butlers to take care of your every need! We would eat lunch there or go up for gelato. There are quite a few pictures of all of the YC areas but I don't know the link for them at this time. I will try to post it later today. Maybe someone will beat me to it.:)

I believe we made a good choice. This does sound like our style. I do have one question. Is there any shaded area in the One Pool area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, not long off the divina in the yacht club. We had a great time and I'm sure you will too. The only negative I found was the lack of shade on the one pool. There is plenty of shade at the bar area, but hardly any shade round about the lounges. But as I said this was the only negative, and didn't spoil our enjoyment in any way. We loved it so much that we've booked the 18 night grand voyage next year. Have a great time.

Hi there, not long off the divina in the yacht club. We had a great time and I'm sure you will too. The only negative I found was the lack of shade on the one pool. There is plenty of shade at the bar area, but hardly any shade round about the lounges. But as I said this was the only negative, and didn't spoil our enjoyment in any way. We loved it so much that we've booked the 18 night grand voyage next year. Have a great time.

That's the one "suggestion" I made...more shaded area at the One Pool. One of my travel mates was going through chemo and couldn't be out in the sun so she didn't get to spend time up on the pool deck because there was no shaded area for her to lounge in other than up near the bar where there are tables and chairs.